Civil Litigation Law
Clark Quinn has a long history of representing both business entities and individuals in a wide variety of civil litigation matters. Our firm represents both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation disputes and personal injury cases at the state and federal level. Our attorneys have significant experience with resolution of disputes through mediation. However, if a matter cannot be resolved in mediation, our attorneys are experienced litigators at both the trial court and appellate levels. At Clark Quinn, our commercial litigation attorneys represent both large, national entities and smaller, local entities.
- Commercial contract disputes
- Non-competition agreements
- Defamation issues
- Insurance disputes
- Insurance defense
- Interference with business relations litigation
- Unfair trade practices and trade secret matters
- Employer/Employee matters
- Land use and real estate issues
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Dram shop litigation
- Personal injury
- Adverse possession and eminent domain
- Dissolution and family law matters
- Preliminary and permanent injunctions
Our commitment is to vigorously advocate for our clients’ interests in a manner that is most cost-effective for our client.
For more information about the Firm’s civil litigation practice please contact: William W. Gooden, Frank D. Otte, Michael P. Maxwell, Jr., Keith L. Beall, Russell L. Brown, Jennifer F. Perry, Travis W. Cohron, John M. Mead or Kristin A. McIlwain.