Clark Quinn attorneys are skilled advocates, negotiators, and wireless infrastructure experts with extensive experience in providing pragmatic and relevant counsel to wireless communications service providers on a broad range of real estate matters.
Our attorneys have served as primary local counsel to a wireless communications service provider for all real estate matters relating to roll-out of network upgrades and expansions in Indiana and Kentucky , including establishment and implementation of processes with national tower companies and other wireless communications service providers. In addition, Clark Quinn attorneys have negotiated agreements for Indoor Distributed Antenna Systems at large public venues in Indiana, the Outdoor Distributed Antenna System for the City of Indianapolis and small cell technology throughout various Indiana communities.
Representative Wireless Infrastructure Projects Include:
- Communications infrastructure siting and development, including Indoor and Outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems and small cell solutions
- Land Purchases, Sales and Commercial Leasing
- Asset Acquisition and Disposition
- Contract Negotiation, Structure and Review
- Land Survey Interpretation
- Analysis and Curing of Title Defects
- Dispute Resolution
- Risk Assessment and Minimization
- Landlord/Tenant Relations
- Zoning for various infrastructure solutions (small cell macro sites () and In-Building)